HALLIWELL JONES (CHESTER) LTD
Position: Tyre Fitter
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (Chester) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Tyre Fitter. The position is located at our Chester Centre which is a fantastic facility consisting of an impressive, recently modernised Aftersales Centre and Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. We provide ongoing training and development together with great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
· To inspect tyres, produce inspection reports, highlight replacement or repair requirements and to ensure that the report(s) are passed to the Tyre Advisor/Service Advisor.
· To repair or replace tyres as instructed, to maintain tyre stocks, reporting any anomalies with stocks to the Service Manager/Assistant Service Manager immediately.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Knowledge of all tyre products and ability to make recommendations of products when required.
· To ensure all chargeable labour and workshop consumables are recorded on the job card.
· Ability to comply with warranty write ups.
· Ability to work within given timescales and complete a wide range of tasks.
· Willingness to learn and develop personal knowledge, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information, in order to improve profitability.
· Ability to work autonomously, unsupervised and also within a team environment.
· Highly motivated, team player that offers help and support to other, attention to detail.
· An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality.
· Ability to deal with customers when necessary.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Excellent time management, communication and administration skills.
· Contribute to ‘good housekeeping’ routines in the workshop.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers the chance to work with a prestige brand. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.