3 months ago
Transport Administrator (FTC)
Reports to Job Title
Hoddesdon - Hoddesdon, EN11 0BT UK (Primary)
Job Title: Transport Administrator
Reporting to: Transport Manager
Do you want to work for an award winning, successful Company?
Then look no further - Culina Group, Motor Transport Award winner 2014 is now recruiting.
Culina Group a well established leader in the logistics market is recruiting for a Transport Administrator on a fixed term basis at our Hoddesdon depot.
The role holder will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Check and effectively maintain the Company’s systems for WTD and tachograph rules and regulations
- Monitor and maintain records for agency drivers, process invoices using SAP, keep accurate records of agencies’ terms and conditions
- Input and monitor drivers’ holidays and sickness absence, maintain the time-keeping and attendance system, process sick notes
- Regularly update the WTD system, ensuring the data is up to date and accurate
- Create and provide daily reports to the Transport department regarding tachograph information
- Receive and monitor fuel deliveries, maintain the fuel monitoring system
- Maintenance of driver notice boards
- Keep subsistence payment spreadsheet up to date
- Effectively solve driver wage queries
- Provide various reports/ spreadsheets for internal departments in a timely manner
- Carry out any other formal and legal duties
- Excellent administration skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to succeed in a pressurised environment
- Able to work using own initiative and with little supervision
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel, Word, Outlook (or equivalent)
- Previous experience gained in a similar role is preferred but not essential
- Experience in an FMCG environment is desirable
Shifts: Any 5 in 7,
Click APPLY NOW to kick-start your application and become one step closer to becoming part of the award winning logistics company that is Culina Group.
Culina Group -> Culina Ambient
Any 5 in 7
Start / Finish Times
06:00 - 14:00