TRANSACTION MANAGER IN HORSHAM
Wage: Uncapped ote
Job Ref: DB2019115
This key position has a major part to play in achieving dealership success by providing a professional service to our Sales customers. Previous experience gained from a similar role is essential.
· Understanding all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a sale.
· Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and able to treat customers fairly.
· Monitoring finance and insurance performance against budget; identifying and addressing shortfalls.
· Continuous focus on finance renewal leads, submitting weekly report to brand finance representative and site General Manager.
· Supporting the Sales Manager to deliver and drive new and used car sales volumes
· Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
· Qualifying customer's demands and needs so the most appropriate insurance products are recommended
· Logging all activity to monitor performance, measure outcomes and provide regular feedback to the General Manager.
· Works well under pressure
· Proven track record of meeting objectives within a franchised dealership
· Good computer skills
· Organised; can manage conflicting demands
· Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
· You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch and send your current and accurate CV to find out more! Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV out to any of our clients so please make sure that your correct contact details are on your CV.