Salary Banding: £8.50 + team related bonus scheme based on efficiency and targets
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: Monday-Friday 45 hours per week between the hours of 7am and 7pm on a shift basis
Smart Fleet Solutions are market leaders in Vehicle refurbishment working with some of the largest fleets and vehicle manufacturers in the world. Our highly trained teams are experts in all aspects of the technical services process, including collection and vehicle appraisal, refurbishment, storage, loose-item management and vehicle imagery. With 5 sites across the UK and our constant investment in new technology, not only do we stay at the forefront of the refurbishment industry, we are continually growing.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for a Trainee Vehicle Inspector to join our team.
Duties will include:
- Conducting full interior and exterior assessments on all types of vehicles and light commercial vehicles
- Use keen eye to identify damage identifying repair methods and quality control
- Identify and report on vehicles that have experienced previous repair
- Record results and imaging to customer standard using handheld electronic tablet, be fully conversant with our bespoke software, attaching the appropriate costs
- Communicate assessment outcome to various departments, building relationships with staff at all levels.
- Work unsupervised as well as within a well-established team to targets set and completed following customer timescales and SLA’s
- Maintaining a hygienic, tidy and professional working environment, with a special emphasis on health and safety in the workplace
Choosing the right person is important to us and we are proud of our low turnover of staff. To ensure we choose the right candidate for the role, we are looking for someone:
- A keen interest in the vehicle refurbishment industry
- Who can work well within a team and on their own initiative
- Able to follow instructions verbally or from a job card
- With a keen eye for detail, quality and who takes pride in their work
- With a flexible attitude to working hours and overtime
- With an ATA /NVQ certification, however this is not essential
Join our growing family at one of our refurbishment centres and benefit from the following:
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Benefits and reward scheme – discounts from 100s of top retailers (reloadable discount card, instant vouchers, cash back)
- Development and future promotion opportunities
Click to apply now and our recruitment team will contact you to follow up your application.