9 months ago
Are you looking to take the first steps in your career as Panel Beater?
Perrys Group are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a Trainee Panel Beater at Advance Accident Repairs, Holmewood. Perrys is an award winning leading automotive retailer with a turnover in excess of £700m. Established in 1908 Perrys is a nationwide franchised dealer group with 52 dealerships in 32 locations.
At Perrys we offer comprehensive training schemes, commitment to people and a desire to help everyone in our team achieve their personal best. Were looking for individuals who can put our ethos of People First, into everything they do. As a Perrys employee, youll be encouraged to inspire others and work as part of a collaborative team.
If you share our values and passion for customer service, you can look forward to developing an enjoyable and rewarding long-term career with us. Also on offer:
• 22 days plus Bank Holidays
• Generous Long Service awards
• Life Insurance
• Pension Scheme
• Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Reporting in to the ARC Manager the successful Trainee Panel Beater will be responsible for achieving the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service.
As a Trainee Panel Beater, you will also be responsible for:
• Upholding company and manufacturer quality standards and ensuring all work-undertaken meets customer expectations
• Maintaining your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensuring you understand and comply with all health and safety regulations
• Maintaining high level of technical knowledge and ensuring you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
• Repairing all makes of vehicle through the many insurance company accounts they hold
• Helping to achieve sales targets as set out by the ARC Manager
The successful applicants must possess mechanical aptitude and knowledge of how vehicles work. A formalised training programme with Vehicle Manufacturers must be undertaken.
These positions would suit candidates who have achieved the relevant qualifications but do not have post qualification experience.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Trainee Panel Beater, we want to hear from you.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.