Traffic Planner - Droitwich
£23,000 - £24,000 per annum
4 days on / 4 days off (daytime)
Our client, one of the UK's leading transport & warehousing companies, are looking for an experienced Traffic Planner to join their team in Droitwich to take responsibility for the timely traffic planning of routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure that the customer receives a first class service in a cost effective way
Duties will include (but are not limited to)
- Working with customers/suppliers/drivers and other traffic desks, planning routes and scheduling delivery times to ensure the smooth running of the operation
- Driver communication and monitoring
- Booking driver agency staff depending on workload
- Ensuring that vehicles and trailers are available in a timely manner to adhere to Compliance and inspection requirements
- Specify and ensure levels of support service are in place.
- Computer skills, Stirling (desirable), Excel
- Geographical knowledge
- Good communication skills, interaction at all levels internal and external.
- CPC holder desirable (National) but not essential
- Experience of working at a similar level.
To find out more about this position, or to apply, please send your full CV through to Progress Recruitment Solutions quoting reference PRS15480
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
Follow us on Twitter! @progressrecruit
Career | CPC | Haulage | Job | Logistics | Planner | Scheduler | Tanker | Traffic | Transport | Droitwich | West Midlands