9 months ago
Job Title: Test Engineer
Department: Design and Development
Location: F2, Hinckley, Leicestershire
Reporting to: Principal Engineer
Duties and responsibilities:
• Operation of servo-hydraulic durability rig.
• Set up of test specimens on durability rig.
• Instrumentation, collect and analysis of road load data.
• Arrange total preventative maintenance of test facility.
• Produce test reports where required.
• Create and maintain test timing plans.
• Perform and record all required health and safety checks.
• Develop methodologies and procedures for durability rig testing.
Essential skill requirements:
• Servo-hydraulic test rig operation experience.
• Self-Motivated, enthusiastic and a good team player.
• Good understanding of motorcycle dynamics.
• Sound fundamental structural engineering understanding.
• Hands on motorcycle maintenance experience.
Triumph offers a variety of competitive benefit schemes which can be utilised by all staff including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a Pension Scheme, Student Loan Repayment Scheme, Cycle to Work Scheme and Childcare Vouchers. Additionally, all staff have the opportunity to purchase motorcycles, clothing and accessories at a heavily discounted rate.
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who have the unrestricted right to work in the EU.
The closing date for this role is 30th April 2018. We reserve the right to close vacancies early, therefore we recommend you apply as soon as possible in order to ensure you do not miss the closing date.