An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful and motivated Technician to work within our successful and prestigious Audi dealership in Tamworth.
The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving the following:-
* To perform all work assigned in a timely manner, economically and to Company and Manufacturer's standards.
* To advise Controller if additional work is required on a vehicle and seek their assistance and authority in the rectification of faults
* To maintain a high level of competence for the work to be undertaken by undergoing on-site training, attending courses at suppliers and manufacturer's and reading technical bulletins as required
* To discuss with customers, problems with the vehicle as requested (Total Involvement)
* To ensure the Company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained when dealing with customers.
* To operate equipment and carry out all duties in a safe manner
* To maintain equipment, protective clothing and work areas in a clean, tidy and safe condition
* To assist management with the introduction of new methods of work designed to improve efficiency
* To carry out any other duties as required
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required
* Be able to work efficiently and safely to produce work of the highest standard
* Have a minimum of 2 years' post apprenticeship experience, ideally with the franchise and level 3/4 qualifications, although this is not essential
* Be able to comply with all company and manufacturer's disciplines and procedures
The successful applicant will be:
* Enthusiastic, friendly and helpful
* Committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service
* Respectful and courteous to customers and colleagues
* Resilient with a drive to succeed.
* Honest with high levels of integrity.
What You Can Expect
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service.
We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including performance related bonus scheme, childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE