We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join our busy Aftersales department at Read Hyundai Boston.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Ensure all job times, materials, labour and costings are recorded accurately and in full, and job sheets are forwarded for pricing
· Monitor jobs in progress and update service personnel
· Ensure all parts requisitioned are authorised and checked for accuracy
· Ensure all work is carried out accurately and to the highest quality standards, complying with MOT and safety directives
· Ensure order numbers are obtained for all workshop jobs before work commences.
· Ensure the correct tools and parts are used on each job to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Ensure correct seat cover protection is applied before work commences.
· Test vehicles and provide diagnostic reports to Workshop Controller, Service Manager and Service Advisors.
Our ideal candidate will have NVQ Level 3 in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair and be an MOT Tester. We offer a complete training package in line with company guidelines.
This is a full-time permanent position. Working Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch, Saturdays 8.30am - 12.30pm by rota.
Excellent salary package which includes 22 days holiday, pension and main dealer training programme for Hyundai and Volkswagen.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forward-thinking, family-owned company, with one of the UK’s fastest growing automotive brands.