Our client, a well respected national retailer is looking for an experienced TECHNICIAN to work in their volume franchise business in Stoke, Staffordshire.
Our client aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. They have put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
To undertake fault diagnosis and repairs to an extremely high standard, working swiftly and efficiently to create a safe and productive environment.
What you will be doing:
• Conduct servicing and repairs vehicles including more complex problems, performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
• Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
• Understanding of different warranty schemes and how these affect customers
• Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
• Ensuring Pre Delivery Inspections are completed notifying the customer of any advisory
• Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises
What we expect from you:
• Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
• Own a stocked tool box and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
• Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
• Relevant NVQ 3 qualifications.
The package includes, Share Scheme, Pension, Child Care Vouchers basic salary of £25,000 with a Generous - £35,000 OTE.
APPLY NOW FOR THIS MOTOR TRADE JOB