Our Client is a well-established Main dealership.
Looking for a Level 3 qualified technician that is confident with Diagnostics, Light and Heavy Mechanics.
Offering Full manufacturing Training and Accreditations.
To be a success in this role, you will have
- The knowledge to use modern diagnostic equipment.
- The capability of working to the highest quality standards.
- Great team player and communication skills.
- The ability to set, review and achieve targets
- Coaching and great communication skills
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Time served or hold NVQ qualifications of Level 3
Key role and responsibilities for this Technician role are:
- Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
Minimum requirements for this Technician role are:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years' experience after qualifying period, of working in a Dealership as a Technician (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good technical knowledge
- Must have a Driving License
- The ability to work without supervision
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
(£26k - £28k) Basic (depending on experience) + bonus
If you want to hear more about this Technician role please send us your CV by clicking 'apply now' or call Joe onfor more info.