At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 22 days’ holiday that increases with length of service
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £300 million annual turnover, 29,000+ annual retail sales, up to 4,000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 750 employees, 19 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
To undertake vehicle servicing, fault diagnosis and repairs to an extremely high standard, working swiftly and efficiently to create a safe and productive environment.
What you will be doing
- Conduct servicing and repairs to many different marques of vehicle, performing diagnostic testing to identify faults
- Maintaining a safe and productive work environment
- Understanding of different warranty schemes and how these affect customers
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ensuring Pre Delivery Inspections are completed notifying the customer of any advisory
- Follow assignments through to completion, meets deadlines and deliver on promises
What we expect from you
- Essential to hold a full UK/EU Driving Licence
- Own a stocked tool box and basic servicing items with being able to use these for work purposes
- Experienced in communicating effectively with customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Experienced as a Vehicle Technician
- Relevant City and Guilds qualification - desirable
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
CarShop is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.