We are currently seeking a highly motivated qualified and experienced Technician, at least to the level of NVQ 3 , preferably with BMW experience but not essential, to join our busy Service Team. As an experienced Technician you will need to be skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing and vehicle repairs. You should have a passion to work on this prestigious brand and act as a brand ambassador.
You’ll be able to demonstrate an ability to work on the latest vehicle technology in an environment that demands quality workmanship and commitment to delivering outstanding customer service.
* ATA Qualified with BMW experience
* Ability to work in a demanding environment
* Good time keeping and ability to work to a schedule
* Show care for customers vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction
* Carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way
* To build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs
* Share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership
Full Driving Licence Essential
If you think you've got what it takes to become part of the team at Partridge, please email your CV and covering letter