4 months ago
Support/ Staff - Check-In Agent - Heathrow Airport
Sixt Rent a Car is an international leader in car rental. With revenues in excess of $2 billion and a fleet of 220,000 cars, we have moved into over 100 different countries worldwide. Sixt is the largest fleet purchaser of BMW’s internationally, however does not consider itself a luxury car rental company but a company with superior service and better cars for everyone at an exceptional value. At Sixt, customers are guests. It’s not a rental transaction but an experience as that of a five star hotel. Sixt hires service oriented individuals, free to travel, and open to cultural experiences interacting with customers and colleagues from many diverse backgrounds. Sixt is more than just cars, we have a passion for style, technology, innovation, creativity and entrepreneurial spirit.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Greet our customers on the return of their hire for check-in
* Utilising computer based rental systems to update vehicle status
* Collecting and delivering vehicles between car parks and other locations
* Maintaining a good and professional relationship with customers
* Damage reporting
* Ensuring ready lines are full of correct vehicles
* Be well presented
* Able to work under pressure as an individual and as part of a team
* Have a flexible approach to working hours, as we are open 7 days a week
* Have a full clean driving licence
* Previous background in car rental would be an advantage but not essential
Why Choose Sixt?
We offer autonomous work with high responsibility
We offer an excellent foundation for a career within the Sixt group
We offer a varied job with lots of training
More about department
The operations/shops area deals with all the fields of business operations at Sixt stations. That means: You are involved in direct service for the customer and deal with strategic control of operational metrics and the rental process every day.
More about company
Sixt has existed for over 100 years and as the first globally active mobility service provider, we show what innovative products and excellent service look like every single day. We are more than 6,000 employees across 105 countries. Do you want to get a head start for you career? Then you are in the right place. Whether it's at our headquarters in Munich, our Service Centers in Berlin and Rostock, in one of the international headquarters or in one of over 2,100 Sixt branches worldwide - we have the right position for you! To continue to be at the top, we are looking for dedicated team employees who will make Sixt better every day with heart and passion.