8 months ago
Come and join Avis Budget Group as a Store Manager at our store in Leicester.
Are you great at building an engaged and motivated team? Do you have a track record of increasing customer service and sales metrics? Do you thrive in taking ownership for the profitability of your own store?
As a Store Manager, you will have the opportunity to manage and improve the people, operational and revenue performance of your store through actively managing all daily activities that contribute to performance.
Key responsibilities as a Store Manager
* Recruiting, training, motivating and coaching employees to ensure sales, customer service and quality standards are always met
* Tracking performance levels within store to establish goals to create action plans and performance improvement strategies
* Managing and developing business relationships with internal and external stakeholders and promoting our brands within the local community.
* Improving our product and service offering with input from colleagues and local teams
* Managing Profit & Loss for store and ensuring that the store is performing against business goals.
* Overseeing commercial calls and fleet plans within the territory to optimize revenue per unit, utilization and customer service
* Communicating business, territory and location performance and sets targets and expectations in line with the Company’s business plan
* Ensuring operational standards are being met and meet company audit standards
* Leading improvement strategies within the store.
What we are looking for:
* Experience in hiring, coaching, training and developing a team resulting in strong performance and retention in a customer facing industry
* Prior responsibility in managing a P&L, and taking actions to result in sales and profit growth
* Previous experience working in a face to face customer service environment, with strong customer focus.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proven experience in local business development (preferred)
* Full driving licence, with at least 12 months driving experience.
What we will offer:
* Competitive salary and quarterly manager’s incentive bonus
* Company car (dependant on location), mobile phone and laptop
* 24 days’ annual leave per annum
* Private medical insurance
* Generous pension contributions
* Staff rental discounts
* Support to develop your skills and talents to fulfil your career aspirations
Avis Budget Group is a leading provider of car hire solutions, operating some of the most recognised global brands through Avis and Budget, which have more than 10,000 rental locations in approximately 175 countries around the world, and through its Zipcar brand, which is the world's leading car sharing network, with more than 1 million members.
If interested please Apply Now!
Close large map
1 Samuel Street, Leicester, United Kingdom, LE1 1RU52.63582-1.1218
Open In Google Maps
* Apply For This Role
7 days ago
only 21 days until close
27 days ago
only 1 day until close
26 days ago
only 2 days until close
4 days ago
only 24 days until close