Position: Wheel/Tyre Technician
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Wheel/Tyre Technician. The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Bodyshop Manager, the main objectives of the post are to:
· To carry out alloy wheel repairs only if the damage is deemed to be of a minor and repairable nature.
· Such repairs are to be carried out efficiently, competitively and to company standards.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Ability to remove and re-fit wheels and tyres including painting.
· Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.