My Client a Large Accident and Repair Company are looking for a Smart Repair Technician to join their team at the Colchester Site.
The role is paying a hourly rate of £12 with overtime available
As a Smart Repair Technician you will be required to:
• vehicle prepping, painting, repairing, filling, polishing and presenting
• alloy wheel refurbishment
• complete vehicle inspect ions
• Keep all Company tools and equipment safe and in a clean, workable condition paying particular attention to the reduction of any fire hazards
• Keep good time management and organisation
• Keep up to date with product developments and improvements take place.
• Attend training courses as necessary
All Candidates must have:
• ATA qualified or time served technician
• NVQ Level 1, 2 & 3
• Experience in a body shop or accident repair environment
If you feel you have all the required skills and experience for this position, then please forward an up to date CV as directed.
If this role is not quite right do not hesitate to contact Richard Allen or Yiannis Tsukalas at FastTrack Management Services Limited.