Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Servcie Technician - Vehicle Technician - Technician Required in Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: £22-23,000 Plus Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Driven Motor Jobs are currently looking to recruit an experienced and fully qualified Service Vehicle Technician for a busy a productive Main Dealer Workshop.
You will be working on all makes and models throughout the dealership.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Servicing vehicles - Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
You will need to be fully qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in order to be considered for this vacancy.
A high level of communication skills is essential to ensure a smooth flow in the workshop. You will need to be well presented at all times showing you want to represent the company and Franchise in the best possible light.
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs