Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician Required in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk.
Salary: £21-24K Plus Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Driven Motor Jobs are currently looking to recruit an experienced and fully qualified Service Vehicle Technician for a busy a productive Main Dealer Workshop.
You will be working on all makes and models throughout the dealership.
On a daily basis you will be:
- Servicing vehicles - Carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturers' guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Carrying out MOTs and MOT repair work
- Completing service and maintenance work to vehicles in our drive through/fast lanes, in accordance with defined timeframes and quality standards.
-Maintaining your knowledge of, and expertise in, the product ranges and associated workshop procedures
All aplicants must be Level 3 Vehicle Maintenance and repair
Full UK driving licence is required and experience.
Salary is fully negotiable depending on experience. This is a full time permanent role
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
Driven Motor Jobs – Automotive Recruitment.