We are seeking an experienced automotive Service Team Manager for this prestigious Reading car dealership - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world’s most iconic brands.
Reporting to the Aftersales Manager, as Service Team Manager you will effectively manage workshop loading, efficiency, productivity and quality, whilst meeting customer expectations. You will lead the Service Technicians and Service Advisors in the team to ensure that commercial and operational requirements are considered at all times.
Core Specific Responsibilities as Service Team Manager:
• To review the allocation of work booked in by leading the planning meeting, identifying the resources required a minimum of 3 days in advance of the appointment.
• Supporting and communicating with the Service Advisors/Executives and Technicians the day prior to the appointment the workshop plan.
• Communicate and record the Service Technicians workshop efficiency and productivity on a daily basis to ensure compliance with company and individual performance targets.
• Holding weekly group review meetings with all members in the team as well as monthly individual review meeting and setting individual targets, ensuring this is documented in accordance with company processes.
• Be the first point of contact for technical customer issues, ensuring a resolution is reached in the most cost effective and efficient manner whilst also achieving customer satisfaction.
• Oversee any repeat customer visits and ensure that trends are identified and resolved.
• Ensure full compliance to manufacturer’s policy regarding recall campaigns making sure all relevant staff are aware.
• Control and manage facilities standards audit controls, ensuring the workshop is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• Monitor all intranet updates and information communicating to the relevant personnel any new information or data.
• Manage quality checks on vehicles, including a road test in accordance with Workshop Standardisation guidelines.
Core Accountabilities as Service Team Manager:
• Understand and assist in the delivery of Business Strategy and Objectives
• Deliver an agreed level of service to the Internal and External Customer, Business Partners and External Suppliers
• Take ownership for personal development needs in anticipation of Business requirements
• Lead and motivate the team, creating the right environment to ensure that team and individual development takes place
• Ensure the appropriate level of management control and system exploitation is applied to all relevant systems
For the position of Service Team Manager there is a fantastic package on offer:
• A basic salary of up to £32,000 to £38,000 per annum, OTE £47,000
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart is a Recruitment Agent and not a direct employer. Your CV will be sent to the Hiring Manager at the company who is responsible for the vacancy that you have applied to. Please only apply if you consent to these terms.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Motor, automotive, service, workshop, advisor, team leader, manager, aftersales, aftermarket, vehicle, car, prestige,