Situated in Wiltshire an outstanding position has become available for a down to earth Service Manager to join a family owned commercial vehicle dealership. You will be expected to independently manage and develop a very busy and customer-oriented department.
You must be able to step straight into this position so experience in a similar role is essential.
What will you be responsible for?
- Managing and developing employees within the Service department and ensuring that individual and department targets are always met as well as having consistently high levels of customer satisfaction
- Driving the business forward by establishing business objectives and personal development goals
- Identifying any weaknesses within the department and taking appropriate action to improve this
- Responsible for controlling the cost management for the service department
- Ensuring all company procedures are carried out correctly and in line with the dealerships guidelines
- Managing and coaching employees in order for them to succeed and arrange any relevant training when required
- Assisting in interviewing and finding suitable candidates for your department
- Ensuing all technical test equipment and tools are available and ready to use
- Complying with all Health and Safety standards and policies
What are we looking for from you?
- An experienced Service Manager/Aftersales Managers from commercial dealership background is needed for this role
- Ability to take owner when faced with obstacles and problems
- Confident in managing a service team to success
- Fully committed to customer satisfaction and ensuring the correct procures are carried out
- Strong management and communication skills
- IT Literate
- The ability to demonstrate very high customer handing skills
- Able to work flexible hours when required
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic £43,000 basic and £52,000 OTE
Company vehicle will be provided
Competitive pension scheme
Fantastic progression opportunities
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.