4 months ago
Service Manager at Hyundai Bury
We are looking for an experienced and highly professional Service Manager to join our team in Blackburn, managing all aspects of the Service Department.
With a focus on achievement of Key Performance Indicators in retention, customer satisfaction, lead conversion and Parts sales penetration. As Service Manager your main responsibilities will be to organise service activities to ensure the department's efficient and profitable operation. You will also be responsible for maximising the departmental profitability by effectively marketing and selling labour, parts, accessories, lubricants, subcontracted services and other value added products and services, as well as managing the workshop and reception team.
Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with relevant technical, professional and engineering qualifications. As a Service Manager, you will be effective in managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to be the best.
* A drive to achieve targets through maximising every sales opportunity
* A real desire to achieve great things
* A technical or engineering background
* Strong commercial and financial appreciation
* IT literate
* Effective relationship and communication skills
* Ability to cope under pressure
* Customer service orientation
* An up to date knowledge of vehicle and consumer legislation
* Must have a full UK driving licence