Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Service Manager Required in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Salary: £45,000 OTE Circa
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Our client, a Vehicle Main Dealer, requires an experienced Motor Trade Service Manager to join their site in Peterborough
* Ensure the business maintains regular contact with all existing customers ensuring service levels are being met, issues are being resolved and further business opportunities identified.
* Support and develop the sales function to ensure that opportunities are recognised, enquires are dealt with promptly and leads progressed.
* Maximise the opportunities for the generation of additional business by monitoring competitor activity and market trends.
* Negotiate charge out rates to achieve profitability
* Encourage all staff to recognise additional business opportunities through the use of regular briefings and the implementation of appropriate systems and incentives.
* Reviewing current claims status with Warranty Controller on a daily basis.
* Highlighting and discussing local customer issues with operational staff in order to improve cash flow and support the Accounts Supervisor in the collection of overdue monies.
* Recruit, select, train and develop staff as required
* Maintain close working relationships with Franchise organisations by attending meetings, ensuring dealer standards are met and systems and procedures are complied with, whenever commercially viable.
Main Dealer Service Management experience is essential for this role.
If this sounds like you, we'd love to talk to you about this opportunity further and what it can offer you.
To apply please send your CV to Emma-Jay at Driven Motor Jobs