Service Advisor - Watford
Our client, a privately owner Franchise Dealership, who are based in Hertfordshire, are looking for an experienced Service Advisor to join the stable and friendly team.
* Salary: up to £28k Basic (depending on experience), plus Bonus
* Working Hours: 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday. One in three Saturday mornings.
My client would only like applications from candidates that have previous Main Dealer experience in this role. This role comes with an excellent commission scheme that rewards good customer service and upsell skills. The OTE will be well above £30k for the right candidate.
The key responsibilities will include
* Communicating with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions and warranty issues
* Maintain positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
* Approaches transactions with a sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients
* Answer customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
* Use all methods of customer communication including online bookings, phone calls and in person interactions to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop offs and pick ups
* Communicate with technicians about vehicle statuses and ensure that vehicles will be ready on time
* Act as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to the repair department
* Liaise with technicians about part ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
* Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the service department
The successful candidate should possess the following
* Previous experience within a vehicle service department
* Knowledge of vehicle parts and services
* Computer skills
* Strong customer facing skills
* Strong communication skills
* Team management
* Sales experience
* Enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
Apply now for this Motor Trade Service Advisor Job and an early interview can be arranged... Good Luck!!
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.