HALLIWELL JONES (WARRINGTON) LTD
Position: Service Advisor
Full Time, Permanent position
Here at Halliwell Jones (Warrington) Ltd we have an exciting opportunity for a Service Advisor. The position is located at our Warrington Centre which is a fantastic modern facility consisting of Aftersales, Bodyshop and BMW and MINI Sales. On offer is a competitive salary, ongoing training and development at the BMW Group UK Academy and great career progression opportunities.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the main objectives of the post are; To deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner in order to ensure the highest standard of Customer Service; To organise the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure efficient utilisation of workshop capacity.
Essential criteria for the position includes:
· Proven excellent customer service and communication skills with a commitment to providing the best possible standard of customer service.
· An outstanding attitude and passion for customer service.
· Passion for BMW products and technology.
· Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Ability to work autonomously.
· An enthusiastic, dynamic and team orientated personality
· Willingness to learn and develop, and keep up-to-date with complex/ technical/product information.
· Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
· Team player that offers help and support to others.
· Thorough knowledge of computer applications (MS Office)
Experience with Drive system desirable but not essential.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a family based business that offers both a competitive salary along with a prestige brand and company culture. Other benefits include great staff discounts and life assurance. If you have the skills and experience and you’re looking for your next career move, then we’d love to hear from you. Please follow the link to apply or post your CV and cover letter to Halliwell Jones (Wilmslow) Ltd, 130 Manchester Road, Wilmslow, SK9 2LE.