Do you have experience as a Service Advisor willing to commute to Reading?
An exciting opportunity as a Service Advisor has arisen within an exciting, newly taken over site located in the heart of Reading.
My client is seeking someone who is enthusiastic, forward-thinking and driven to achieve outstanding results. Someone who will be able to handle a range of Service enquiries as well as possess the experience in Kerridge, One Link or RTC.
So, if you are a dynamic Service Advisor, who enjoys a fast-paced environment then please read the responsibilities this role entails…
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers as they arrive to the service department
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointment
- Discussing the services provided to the customer and any issues they are experiencing with their vehicles
- Communicating to customers about the services being offered whilst ensuring you are providing the highest level of customer service
- Utilising your skills to upsell on any products, services or accessories at any given opportunity
- Liaising with the workshop and monitoring the progress of customers' vehicles ensuring it that the vehicle will be ready when promised
- Updating customers on progress, providing them with information to any additional work that is to be carried out or any unexpected delays
- Inputting information, details and updates on work into the inhouse system
- Effectively liaising with your fellow service advisors and the parts department
- Reporting directly to the Service Reception Manager
- Required to assist with any additional duties
What are we looking for in the successful candidate?
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Communicate well with colleagues and customers ensuring you full understand the customers' requirements
- Possess a good attitude to learning and developing your skills further
- Previous experience within the automotive industry as a Service Advisor is highly desired
- Experience using Kerridge and RTC systems
- A Full UK Driving Licence
In return for all you hard work, you will receive:
A basic salary of up to £23,000 with a fantastic and realistic OTE of £36,000
Additional company benefits.
You will be required to work:
Monday to Friday every other Saturday - flexible times to be discussed.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.