Calling all Service Advisors seeking a new opportunity and living in the surrounding area of Guildford.
My highly driven and customer focused client is seeking an ambitious and determined individual to join their expanding service team. This is a great opportunity for someone with the drive for a new challenge, who can work confidently in a busy environment and who has a proven background of delivering the highest standard of customer service.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for…
- Being the first point of contact to customers when arriving in the service centre and ensure all customers receive the highest quality of service
- Communicating with customers in regards to scheduling their outstanding service appointments using the in-house computer system
- Liaising effectively with the Service Technicians to receive updates on the work going ahead in the workshop in order to keep customers up to date if there are any delays to the repair on their vehicle
- Giving customers as much detail if there needs to be any additional repairs carried out on their vehicles and quoting an estimated cost
- Contacting customers to let them know when their vehicle is ready to be collected from the garage after the repair
- Completing service orders and descriptions of repairs and keeping track of all repairs and services going ahead in the workshop
- Ensuring there is development and growth within the business by upselling aftersales products
- Working alongside other members of staff including the Service Manager, Workshop Controller and Service Advisors in order to keep a smooth-running service department at all times
- Handling customer complaints and assistant with payments
- Promoting the highest standard of integrity when interacting with members of the public
- Adhering to all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
What are we looking for from you?
- Previous experience working in a main dealership as a Service Advisor is essential
- The ability to manage a large work load
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to deal
- Experience using Kerridge or RTC
- Fully committed to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Highly driven and customer focused
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Able to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm and 1 in 2 Saturday mornings 8:30am - 12:30pm
What will you be rewarded with?
A fantastic basic salary of up to £27,000 + a £31,000 OTE
Competitive company scheme
Full brand training upon starting
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.