Experienced Service Advisor?
If you would like to work with a company to take pride in delivering an outstanding customer experience through engaged, empowered, valued and trusted team members, then this would be the perfect opportunity for you!
My client is seeking an experienced Service Advisor to jump on board their fast-paced aftersales department within their dealership located in near East Grinstead.
This would be an outstanding opportunity for someone who has an insight into the aftersales department as either an Advisor or an Administrator. We are looking for you to possess a good knowledge of the widely known in house system Kerridge, to fast track you to the interview stage.
Before you apply, please read what this role entails…
You will be:
- Responsible for meeting and greeting customers as they arrive to the service department
- Answering incoming telephone calls and scheduling service appointment
- Discussing the services provided to the customer and any issues they are experiencing with their vehicles
- Communicating to customers about the services being offered whilst ensuring you are providing the highest level of customer service
- Utilising your skills to upsell on any products, services or accessories at any given opportunity
- Liaising with the workshop and monitoring the progress of customers' vehicles ensuring it that the vehicle will be ready when promised
- Updating customers on progress, providing them with information to any additional work that is to be carried out or any unexpected delays
- Inputting information, details and updates on work into the inhouse system
- Effectively liaising with your fellow service advisors and the parts department
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager
- Required to assist with any additional duties
What are we looking for in you?
- Previous main dealership experience as either a Service Advisor or Administrator within the automotive industry
- Familiarity with the in-house system Kerridge
- Living within a commutable distance from Gravesend (no more than an hour)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible yet balanced approach with the ability to work within a time frame
- Self-motivated with the ability to also take instruction
- Outstanding customer service skills
What will your outstanding experience be rewarded with?
A basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 with an OTE between £28,000 - £32,000.
This would be working Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm, every other Saturday 8am - 1pm.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.