Are you currently looking for a Service Advisor position with unusual hours and live within commutable distance of Dartford? If so you have come to the right place.
Currently seeking a reliable and passionate individual to join my clients highly regarded dealership as a Service Advisor. If you are the successful candidate, you will receive consistent training and development as well as a fantastic salary package and other outstanding benefits.
In this role you will be responsible for…
- Being the first point of contact for meeting and greeting customers who arrive at the dealership/maintenance area
- Maximising customers experience through communicating about any problems with their vehicles and agreeing the details of work that needs to be carried out
- Explaining in detail to customers all the services that are provided in an expert and professional manger
- Providing accurate estimates and costings for services and communicate this to customers
- Ensuring there is development and growth within the business by upselling aftersales products
- Keeping track of all repairs and services using the in-house computer software programme
- Liaising effectively with the Service Manager, Workshop Controller, Technicians and the 3 other Service Advisors in the team
- Promoting the highest standard of integrity when interacting with members of the public
- Adhering to all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
What experience and skills are we looking for?
- Previous experience using Kerridge is essential
- The ability to work effectively in a team and confidently alone
- Excellent communication skills and high attention to detail
- Fully committed to delivering the highest standard of customer service and satisfaction
- Managing a large work load while working in a busy environment
What will you receive if successful?
A £25,000 basic salary plus an achievable OTE of £27,000
Rotated hours: Week 1 & 2 - Monday to Friday 7:00am - 5:00p; With every third week you will be working; Monday to Friday 9:00am - 7:00pm
1 in 3 Saturday mornings 8:00am - 1:00pm
22 day's holiday
Full brand training and development
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.