I am working in partnership with an incredible dealership who have just presented me with an outstanding position.
A Service Advisor is required to a join a successful service department. We are seeking an exceptional candidate for this role, who holds a previous background working as a Service Advisor within a dealership environment, driven to delivering the highest standard of customer service and a proven track record of excellent upsell numbers. In return for your experience, you will be presented with a highly achievable salary package and many more benefits. This role is situated local to Croydon.
If you are the successful candidate you will be…
- Meeting and greeting customers arriving with their car in the dealership's maintenance area
- Confidently communicating with customers, booking/scheduling their vehicles in for a service appointment using the in-house computer system
- Liaising effectively with the Service Technicians updating on the work required in the workshop in order to keep customers up to date, advising of are any delays to the repair on their vehicle
- Working alongside other members of staff including the Service Manager, Workshop Controller and Service Advisors in order to keep a smooth-running service department at all times
- Keeping the inhouse system up to date, by filling out all service orders and repairs that have taken place
- Accurately answering any questions customers regarding what is to be included in the service
- Explaining to customers, any additional repairs that will need to carried out on their vehicle, as well as a description of their repairs and estimated cost
- Communicating with customers through online bookings, phone calls and in person
- Assisting with customer payments
- Handling customer complaints
- Complying with all company Health and Safety procedures
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a Service Advisor role, ideally from a main dealership , however, experience within an independent garage will also be considered
- Experience using Pinnacle or Kerridge is desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent team player and confident working within a busy environment
- Outstanding automotive knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail and highly customer focuses
- Proven background of delivering excellence and upselling numbers
- The ability to manage a large workload and meeting deadlines
- Flexibility to work a Saturday morning on a rota basis
- The ability to work 47.5 hours per week plus 1 in 3 Saturday's
What will you be rewarded with?
£24,000 - £25,000 basic plus £30,000 OTE
22 days holiday
Full brand training and development, Saturday's paid as overtime
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.