I am working in partnership with an incredible dealership who have just presented me with an outstanding position.
A Service Advisor is required to a join a successful service department. We are seeking an exceptional candidate for this role who holds a previous background working as a Service Advisor within a dealership environment, driven to delivering the highest standard of customer service and a proven track record of excellent upsell numbers. In return for your experience you will be presented with a highly achievable salary package, company car and many more benefits. This role is situated in the surrounding areas of Bracknell.
As a Service Advisor you will be responsible for…
- Being the first point of contact to customers when arriving in the service centre and ensure all customers receive the highest quality of service
- Communicating with customers in regards to scheduling their outstanding service appointments using the in-house computer system
- Liaising effectively with the Service Technicians to receive updates on the work going ahead in the workshop in order to keep customers up to date if there are any delays to the repair on their vehicle
- Giving customers as much detail if there needs to be any additional repairs carried out on their vehicles and quoting an estimated cost
- Contacting customers to let them know when their vehicle is ready to be collected from the garage after the repair
- Completing service orders and descriptions of repairs and keeping track of all repairs and services going ahead in the workshop
- Ensuring there is development and growth within the business by upselling aftersales products
- Working alongside other members of staff including the Service Manager, Workshop Controller and Service Advisors in order to keep a smooth-running service department at all times
- Handling customer complaints and assistant with payments
- Promoting the highest standard of integrity when interacting with members of the public
- Adhering to all company and manufacturers disciplines and procedures
What are we looking for from you?
- A previous and stable background working as a Service Advisor
- Experience working within a main dealership environment is highly desirable
- Full UK Driving licence is required
- Fully committed to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Proven numbers of excellent upsell
- The ability to manage a large work load within a high-pressured environment
- High attention to detail
- The ability to work Monday to Friday 8:00am - 6:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturday's 8:30am - 12:30pm
If successful, what will you receive?
A basic salary ranging between £25,000 - £27,000 with an achievable OTE of £34,000 - £37,000
You will be rewarded with a company car
23 day's holiday will be received
Full brand training and development with be provided upon your start
Company pension scheme
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.