Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver work class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our (BMW / MINI Dealership in Kentish Town is looking to recruit a new Service Advisor.
About the position
The successful candidate for our Service Advisor position will have previous experience in a similar role and proven customer service skills.
You will be welcomed into a warm and friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Service Advisor position involves:
· Meeting and greeting customers in a friendly and courteous manner throughout the day.
· Booking vehicles into the technical workshop.
· Liaising with the technical workshop to keep track of the vehicles’ progress and ensuring the vehicle is ready at the promised time.
· Providing exceptional customer service, including establishing customers onward travel arrangements, updating customers whilst their car is in our workshop, handing over vehicles after service work and maintaining ongoing relationships with your customers.
· Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
· Adopting a sales approach regarding upsell.
· Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
· Customer awareness.
· Ability to work to deadlines and targets.
· Strong teamwork skills.
· Confident and professional communication skills.
· Full driving licence.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!