Motor Trade Jobs - Automotive Jobs - Aftersales Executive - Service Advisor - Parts Advisor Jobs in Northampton, Northamptonshire. Salary: £21,000 Plus Bonus £26,000 OTEHours: Monday to Friday 7.45am to 6.00pm
Saturdays 8.30am to 4.00pm on a rota
Term: Full-time, Permanent.
Our valued and professional client is looking for a Motor Trade Aftersales Executive / Service Advisor / Parts Advisor to work with their friendly team. Requirements
You must have previous motor trade Service Advisor or Parts Advisor experience.
Excellent communication skills;
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Managing the flow of information between the Workshop Team, your wider colleagues and the customer;
· Accurately qualifying and documenting the customer’s needs and requirements;
· Confirming information such as the customer’s contact details and payment method;
· Calculating workshop capacity using a bespoke system;
· Managing the allocation and administration of courtesy service motorcycles;
· Ensuring that customers fully understand the work that has been carried out; and
· Proactively addressing any issues.
Previous experience in the same or a similar role.
A full UK driving licence.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please email your CV in the strictest of confidence today to Nicola MacDonald at Driven Motor Jobs
/ nicola @ drivenmotorjobs.com
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs - Service Advisor or Parts Advisor Jobs in Northampton