TOYOTA SERVICE ADVISOR
Are you a confident, energetic and well-organised person? Do you thrive in a challenging environment and are constantly striving to achieve your goals while being able to provide excellent customer service?
Then Yeomans has a job for you.
You will be very competent and capable both on the telephone and in person, be experienced with multi-tasking along with very good administration and PC skills with perhaps a background in a service department/ workshop/contact or call centre environment.
As you would expect with a position of this importance the training will surpass that of other manufacturers and industries and includes on-going new model technology and customer service courses at the Training Academy & from Yeomans / external coaching staff. This industry leading training is complimented by excellent earning potential.
Salary: Basic salary between £18,000 to £20,000 with on target earnings ranging up to and above £30,000 dependant on experience.
Holiday: 30 days holiday including bank holidays
Opportunities: With 21 dealerships Yeomans is a fantastic place to grow within the automotive industry and move on up the ladder or try a different area of expertise
Discount and perks: Yeomans offer a family and friends benefits package for any employee to purchase a new or used vehicle and offers on servicing
· To ensure the highest level of customer care and satisfaction at all times
· To liase with the Workshop and other departments to ensure each service or repair is efficient and carried out to the highest quality standards.
· To maximise customer awareness of all available retailer services
· To maintain excellent standards of departmental administration
· To help retailer to achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
· To sell and set up additional services such as Extended Warranties and Service Plan
· To handle the customer enquiries and queries promptly and efficiently.
· Establish understanding and an agreement with the customer of the work to be carried out.
· Manage the handover and administration of loan vehicles.
· Explain the work carried out on vehicles ensuring customers full understanding and authorisation.
· Maintain safe working practices and abide by the working rules and standards of the business.
Full UK manual driving licence
Competency in numeracy, literacy and IT
The hours are full-time Monday to Friday, 8.00 am to 5.30pm and Saturday Mornings on a rota basis.