Our client is seeking an experienced automotive Service Advisor for their prestigious West London car dealership - giving the successful candidate the opportunity to work directly for one of world’s most iconic brands.
As a Service Advisor you will advise customers on which service or maintenance may be required to be performed on their vehicle. You will process customer vehicles in accordance with Brand Guidelines and provide a quality ownership experience at all times whilst still achieving Company targets.
Responsibilities as Service Advisor
• Ascertain the customer’s automotive problems by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting technical visual inspections via the Direct Dialogue Bay; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules as appropriate.
• Determine services needed by reviewing service history and referencing manufacturer service intervals.
• Prepare service and repair estimates as per manufacturer labour operations, advising on routine maintenance / repair services required.
• Advise customers on the required vital jobs, providing detailed explanation and technical justification for the repairs and obtain approval from customers to proceed.
• Raise orders for parts identified.
• Identify and sell value added services and accessories as required.
• In conjunction with the Service Team Manager, plan and communicate the allocation of work to the Service Technicians, ensuring maximum productivity.
• Track the vehicle through the workshop, remaining in constant communication with the customer during the repair process, updating the customer as required.
• Prepare invoices and take payment from the customer.
• Conduct post service follow-ups 24 hours after the customer has collected their vehicle to ensure customer satisfaction.
For the position of Service Advisor there is a fantastic package on offer:
• A basic salary of up to £32,000 per annum, OTE £40,000
• 25 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
• Private Medical
• Option of a VW Vehicle at preferential rates
• DC Pension Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Staff preferential rates
How to Apply
Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, eRecruitSmart may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients’ business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Service, advisor, aftersales, aftermarket, vehicle, cars, dealership, motor, automotive,