9 months ago
We are looking to recruit an experienced Service Advisor to join our Aftersales Team.
Role and Responsibilities.
The main purpose of the role will be to deal with customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of customer care.
* Organising the loading of the workshop in an efficient manner to ensure utilisation of workshop capacity.
* Greeting customers at reception confirm customer’s service and repair requirements.
* Establishing and arranging customer travel arrangements - arranging loan or courtesy vehicle as applicable.
* Dealing with the customer requirements for service and repair in an efficient and courteous manner to ensure the highest standard of customer care.
* Ensuring full, clear communication with customer’s to understand their needs.
* Agreeing price for all routine service and repair work at point of booking or vehicle drop off.
* Notifying and obtaining approval from customer for additional work.
* Ensuring vehicles are scheduled and cleaned to meet collection objectives.
* Preparing paperwork for handover pack.
* Explaining completed work to the customer and advising of future servicing and repair requirements.
* Explaining invoice to customer and ensuring all invoices are settled under current Company Policies before release of vehicle.
* Monitor progress through the workshop regularly to ensure delivery times are met.
* Maintain and improve product and technical knowledge and attend training courses as agreed with the Service Managers
* Any other duties as agreed with the Service Manager from time to time.
* Committed to delivering high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Experience of working in a busy and demanding environment .
* Ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
* A well-presented individual with a drive, energy and resilience.
To apply for this position remembering to attach your CV, and we'll contact you.