Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver work class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our BMW / MINI Dealership in Birghton is looking to recruit a new Technician.
About the position
The successful candidate for our Technician position will have previous experience in a similar role and strong teamwork skills.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Technician position involves:
· Carrying out service, diagnosis and repair of vehicles to excellent standards.
· Communicating with the Service Reception team and Workshop Control.
· Speaking with customers on occasion to provide your expert, technical opinion.
· Maintaining thorough and up-to-date product knowledge.
· Maintaining exceptionally high customer service levels that lead to customer loyalty and referrals.
· Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
· Aptitude for multi-tasking.
· An eye for detail.
· Ability to work under pressure.
· Quality awareness.
· Communication skills.
· Full driving licence.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!