Automotive Senior Service Advisor - Newtown
Competitive basic salary depending on experience with a realistic OTE.
Is this you?
· Experienced Service Advisor wanting the next step up
· Motivated by working with a world leading brand
· Looking to join a reputable company who can offer long term progression in the Motor Trade
If you can answer YES to these 3 questions we have a great opportunity for you!
The key responsibilities as Service Advisor will include:
· Keeping our customers updated with vehicle/repair progress.
· Maintain positive relationships with customers to ensure repeat and return customers.
· Approaches transactions with a sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to customers.
· Cash handling.
· Answer customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
· Use all methods of customer communication including bookings, phone calls and in person interactions to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop offs and pick-ups.
· Communicate with technicians/workshop control about vehicle statuses and ensure that vehicles will be ready on time.
· Liaise with parts department about part ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them and communicate any time restrictions to customers in a timely manner
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the service department
The successful candidate should possess the following:
· Minimum of 2 years previous experience within a vehicle service department
· Knowledge of vehicle parts and services
· Computer skills
· Auto line (Kerridge/CDK), 1-Link experience or similar
· Strong customer facing skills
· Strong communication skills
· Team management
· Time management
· Sales experience
· Enthusiastic and self-motivated attitude
Whilst we endeavour to reply to all applicants, we can only guarantee that we a member of the team will contact you should your skillset match above criteria.
Car Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Service Advisor, Parts Advisor, Technician, Mechanic, Master Technician, Workshop Controller, Service Manager, After Sales Manager, Dealer Principal, General Manager.