4 months ago
Motor Trade Jobs, Automotive Vacancies: Automotive Senior Service Advisor Required in Ipswich, Suffolk
Salary: £25,000 Basic plus Bonus
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 - 5.30 and Saturdays are 1in3 from 8.30 - 4.00
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Service Advisor Required for Automotive Main Dealer - Service Advisor Jobs – Ipswich
Driven Motor Jobs have an exciting opportunity for one of their clients, a professional and busy motor dealership, who are looking for a Service Advisor to join their friendly team. The company prides itself on delivering a consistently high standard of customer care at all times and is seeking an experienced Motor Trade Service Advisor to join their team.
Key tasks as a Service Advisor include:
• Ensure customers are aware of service and repair work required to their vehicles in a professional manner
• Advise on estimated costs of repairs and work to be undertaken
• Sell additional products as appropriate to customers’ needs
• Advise on timescales and collection arrangements
• Produce job cards on in-house computer system
• Update customer and vehicle records
• Document all warranty work in accordance with manufacturer policy
• Preparation and completion of invoices
A full valid driving licence is also essential for this role.
Previous experience as a service advisor or prefereably senior service advisor is essential.
Submit your up to date CV, ensuring you include all your contact details, including your mobile phone number, postcode and your email address.
NB: Your details will not be sent to any of our client’s without your permission.
To apply please send your CV to Shelley Ford at Driven Motor Jobs
AUTOMOTIVE RECRUITMENT AGENCY FOR MOTOR TRADE JOBS
Driven Motor Jobs
26 days ago
only 1 day until close
22 days ago
only 6 days until close
21 days ago
only 7 days until close
5 days ago
only 23 days until close