Senior/Master Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Responsibilities:
You will be an experienced Technician with a minimum of 10 years’ experience.
Senior / Master Automobile Technician Mechanic Job Duties:
· To carry out Servicing and repairs to Manufacturer’s standards
· To carry out complex and involved diagnostic fault-finding and rectification
· To maintain and proactively keep informed of technical bulletins and updates
· To carry out warranty work in accordance with Manufacturers guidelines and complete all necessary paperwork
· Mentor / train / share information with other Technicians
· Carries out MOTs.
· Ordering parts required to carry out repairs and services.
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
· Communicating with customers via office about faults and repairs required.
Senior / Master Automobile Technician Mechanic Skills and Qualifications:
· Experience working as either a ‘Senior’ or ‘Master’ Technician level is preferred
· Trained to NVQ Level 3 in Light Vehicle Mechanical, Maintenance & Repair or GNVQ equivalent
· You must have a valid driving licence
Hours of Work:
8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday with a 30 minute lunch break and two 15 minute tea breaks.
Every third Saturday on a rota.
Job Type: Full-time