Job: Senior Marketing Executive
Contract: Permanent & Full-time
Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 dependent on skills and experience
What we are looking for
Due to continued success and expansion, we require an experienced Senior Marketing Executive to join the team and assist the Marketing Manager in developing, implementing and overseeing creative marketing strategies that will make an impact, and support and build our brand thus driving sales so we continue to be leaders in our sector.
40 hours per week: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
What you will be doing
- Building and developing our brand in line with the Company’s strategic objectives and creating and raising brand awareness
- Communicating with target audiences and building and developing customer relationships
- Assisting with the development of marketing and social media campaigns including TV and radio advertising
- Conduct research and analyse data at an advanced level to identify and define audiences
- Devise and present marketing strategies and lead campaigns as required
- Support the organisation of events and exhibitions and promotional activities
- Develop, maintain and maximise third party relationships to ensure quality, value for money and timely delivery of campaigns
- Write and proof-read search engine optimised creative copy
- Update internal databases
- Compiling and distributing financial and statistical information
- Provide support to the website and interrogate data analytics
- Ensure that our website, digital marketing and display advertising are functioning to maximum efficiency.
What we need from you
- Degree or HND in marketing and/or advertising
- Commercial marketing experience ideally within the automotive industry
- Membership of the CIM or IDM
- Experience in the use of Google G-Suite, Search Console, Tag Manager, Google my Business
- Adobe Photoshop, Creative Suite & Indesign
- HTML and website protocols; Google Analytics
- Advanced CMS reporting
- Marketing automaton
- Data Visualisation & Analysis
- Facebook Business Manager / Pixel
- TV & Radio Advertising
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, both verbal & written
- Professional approach
- Analytical & Creative
- Adaptable & Flexible
- Able to work on own initiative and adopt a hands-on approach
- Ability to manage & prioritise your own time, resources and workload effectively
- Experience of meeting deadlines and working under pressure
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Competitive annual leave entitlement, increasing with service
- Contribution based pension scheme
- Service linked company sick pay
- Health & Wellbeing support through 'Ben'
- 'High street' shopping discount scheme and discounts on in-house car purchases & servicing
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Eyecare voucher scheme
- Paid compassionate leave (subject to criteria)
- 'Refer a Friend/Family' scheme
- Development & progression opportunities
If you have not heard from us within 1 week of the closing date please assume that unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Upon receipt of your application, Carbase will be the Data Controller of your personal data. Carbase will hold all the information you have given on this application form for legal requirements and for the purposes of personnel administration and statistical analysis. Your information will be held on our careers site and will be entered in its current or altered format onto the company’s computerised databases should your application be successful. No information may be passed onto a third party unless contracted to Carbase for specific employment services, without your express agreement unless required by law. If you are not successful in your application you have the right to request erasure of all data.
Carbase is committed to the elimination of all forms of unjustifiable discrimination. We will actively pursue equality of opportunity for all by seeking to ensure that all prospective and existing employees are treated fairly.