At Mercedes-Benz, our aim is to deliver the best, or nothing. Our people create a real customer focus, delivering customer delight through our products and services. Ours is a friendly, collaborative and fast moving business where we work together to deliver great things and thrive in an environment which encourages innovation and supports personal and professional growth.
We are currently looking for a Senior Administrator to be based at our Brentford site and also support our site in Heathrow. The senior administrators based at our dealerships are the heartbeat of our retail sites, providing organisational and administrative support to the dealership management team.
As a Senior Administrator, you will play a crucial role in the operation of the site. No two days will be the same as you support the team in their delivery of professional and effective management support to all business operations. Assisting with the organisation of local marketing events, managing diaries, data provisions for management…there is never a dull day and you will be kept busy with a varied workload keeping things constantly fresh.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join the number one premium automotive brand as we continue to grow. If you are looking for a challenging but fun role in a great business offering market leading professional and personal development as well as a great working environment surrounded by great people, click apply now!
The key focus of this role is providing support to the management team within the dealership. It is a very busy environment with the team required to focus on the day-to-day operations of the business. Your role will be critical in allowing them to maintain the exceptional level of performance you would expect from Mercedes-Benz.
You will be the first point of contact for all managers, staff and visitors to the site; an incredibly busy site which means you will be kept on your toes.
This isn’t simply an admin role though. You will also support with the recruitment process and assist with the co-ordination of not only local marketing events, but broader, larger scale area events designed to promote the Mercedes-Benz brand.
Mercedes-Benz is renowned for its culture of quality and excellence – your role is crucial in allowing the business to maintain this and deliver an incredible experience for our customers.
Other key responsibilities in this exciting role include:
- Working closely with other Senior Administrators based at our other dealerships – occasionally covering for annual leave
- Managing the first aid website and logging any incidents
- Following up on customer complaints and liaising with the customer service analyst
- Liaising with 3rd party service providers (eg building maintenance, drivers, catering companies)
- Collating information for each department on a daily basis (eg sales tracker)
- Researching and booking training courses for site colleagues
- Booking travel and accommodation for site colleagues
- Assisting colleagues with HR queries and documentation (eg absence, maternity, new starters)
- Supporting with the production of Powerpoint presentations for senior management meetings
- Organising onsite meetings
- Raising purchase orders
- Monitoring line managers’ emails
- Organising colleague events
We are looking for an experienced administrator with excellent organisation and communication skills. You will be working closely with colleagues across all levels from Sales Executives and Technicians through to senior management so you must be comfortable in this type of environment.
A friendly and helpful attitude is essential and in return, we can offer you the same from all of the great people you will be working with along with lots of fun!
Other skills and experience required for this role include:
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- A strong background within a varied and busy administration role
- The ability to use your own initiative and act with discretion
- A highly professional approach with the ability to champion our core values consistently
- Excellent knowledge of Lotus Notes, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
- A flexible attitude with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- The ability to work with enthusiasm whilst under pressure and manage tight deadlines whilst appearing calm
Aside from an excellent salary and bonus structure which rewards personal and business success, you’ll receive access to discounted Mercedes-Benz lease cars, an excellent pension scheme, life insurance and market leading professional and personal development.
Once you hit apply, there is a short, 10 minute application form to complete. Please ensure you attach, current CV when applying alongside an indication of your salary expectations. The Mercedes-Benz recruitment process reflects our obligations under relevant UK legislation. Whilst all applications are carefully considered, we are only able to progress applications from candidates who have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Managing your data
We care about your personal data. The General Data Protection Regulation provides you with more control and by submitting an application to us, we consider this to be an agreement to process your personal data in support of our recruitment and selection process. Your application data is held within our secure applicant tracking system called Taleo - you’ll be given access to a candidate zone in this system where you can monitor and manage your application and see status updates. We will communicate with you, by email or phone, throughout the recruitment process so that we can keep you updated and inform you of your progress through the recruitment process. You can also seek ‘job alerts’ once you are registered in Taleo and it’s possible your details may be returned in searches we conduct for new positions and we may contact you by email to let you know about them. We will retain your personal data for a maximum 6 months following the last change in your application status, after which time, your account would be deleted.