6 months ago
SALES EXECUTIVE – RMB TOYOTA TEESSIDE
RMB Toyota is a franchise of RMB Group covering the North of England. We are searching for a talented, responsible individual who is ready to take on multiple tasks, reports to the Sales Manager in the heart of the new and used sales team of the dealership. RMB Toyota Sales Executive identify and develop prospects, working with individual customers to understand their needs, to guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
Working in a dealership sales environment can be exciting, rewarding and quite demanding. Do you feel you possess the skills and qualities needed to be successful? If so we are looking for talented individuals to join our sales team, selling new and used vehicles, with associated finance and insurance products.
This is a customer focused position to provide excellent communication to customers to understand their needs. Identify and develop potential customer by guiding them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale. Work with colleagues and other teams across the dealership to provide a seamless high standard of customer service.
* Builds rapport and qualifies the customer’s requirements
* Agrees the details of the sale
* Co-ordinates order and delivery
* Builds the relationship with the customer during and following handover
* Develops relationships to win new business
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Work towards agrees sales targets and sales objectives
* Completion of all documentation as required to make the customer buying experience worry free.
* Works as a full member of the dealership team
What you absolutely need is confidence, drive and positive attitude. You must be well presented with a desire and attitude to succeed.
A sales background would be advantageous along with experience within the automotive trade however it is not a pre-requisite as full training is provided.
* •Experience within a franchised dealership
* Work in accordance with manufacturer standards and dealership requirements
* •Excellent communication skills
* •Ability to liaise confidently with customers
* •IT Literate with Kerridge (preferably) and knowledge in Microsoft Office, whilst being confident using a PC
* •Strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
* •A solution focused individual with a natural problem solving aptitude
* •Excellent time management skills
* Will be required to attends specialised training as required (e.g. in new Toyota UK vehicles, technology or new workshop equipment)
*Must hold a full UK Driving licence
If you are an experienced Sales Executive and want to take the next step in furthering your career, then please apply by clicking apply to this advert at the bottom of the page.
If you are successful, you can look forward to a generous basic salary and commission scheme which will deliver a good income on achievement of targets. You can expect 22 days paid leave in addition to statutory holidays, the use of a company demonstrator.
Other benefits include enrolment into the workplace pension scheme. RMB employees are also given preferential rates within the staff car scheme, servicing and parts. We take great pride in our workforce keeping all staff up to date with industry and manufacturer training. Career progression opportunities.
How to Apply
Please apply now via the button below.