Sales Executive - Motorcycles in Newport
Our client a well respected Motorcycle group are looking for a top Sales Executive
to join their busy and exciting sales team at a premium dealership in
You will be selling some of the markets leading and most popular motorcycle brands. As a forward thinking business we are looking for individuals who possess a can do attitude and willingness to learn and develop.
We have a strong focus on finance and insurance products and we will guide you through your FCA accreditation.
Our client has been established for over 40 years and are the largest motorcycle dealer group in the UK.
• Follow the sales process to manage and develop sales enquiries and aftersales referrals.
• Maximise the profitability of all motorcycle sales using all of the systems at your disposal.
• Ensure that all key performance indicators and targets set by the sales manager are met.
• Deliver and maintain the highest levels of customer service to ensure repeat business.
• Maintain showroom standards in accordance with the dealership standards.
In return we offer a basic salary of £12,000 per annum and an un-capped OTE of £30,000 to £35,000. 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension and health cover.
A full motorcycle licence is NOT necessarily required to fulfil this role and we do invite applications from experienced Car Sales Executives with the right skills who are looking for refreshing change!
This role requires 5. 5 days per week including weekends.
Apply NOW for this rare opportunity in Motor Trade jobs!