Are you a driven, enthusiastic and motivated individual? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? Can you deliver work class customer service?
If the answer is yes to the above then we want to hear from you! Our LAND ROVER Dealership in Sidcup is looking to recruit a new Sales Executive.
About the position
The successful candidate for our Sales Executive position will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work to deadlines and targets/work well in a team.
You will be welcomed into a friendly team and have the opportunity to work with an exciting product. A large part of the Sales Executive position involves:
· Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a “customer focused” attitude.
· Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
· Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
· Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
· Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
About our requirements
We expect you to demonstrate some skills that will prove very beneficial in the position, including:
· Customer awareness.
· Negotiation and communication skills.
· Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
· Full driving licence.
The Group 1 Automotive network is a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices also in America and Brazil. Group 1 Automotive is the 10th largest dealer group in the UK, representing Barons Group, Beadles, and Think Ford. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources, training and competitive earnings packages.
If you see yourself in the above position and would like to find out more about what it is like to be part of the Group 1 family, we’d like you to apply now!