A position has become available for an experienced Sales Executive at Bristo’s Renault. This position will require you to learn and maximize every opportunity to sell new and used vehicles to our customers. The role demands an understanding of an effective sales process, with the ability to follow the process and understand the individual needs of our customers and provide excellent customer care. You will be required to maintain an in-depth knowledge of our products and related processes. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, flexibility, proactive ability to follow up leads, highly motivated to achieve targets, excellent customer care skills and good administration ability, coupled with a full UK drivers licence.
As a Sales Executive your key responsibilities will be:
• To sell maximum number of vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit.
• Ensure highest degree of customer satisfaction to achieve customer loyalty
• Ensure customer awareness of options, accessories, extended warranty and finance facilities
• Achieve industry-leading standards of customer care and process efficiency
• Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
• Through the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
• Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls. Introduce customers to Aftersales staff in order that they are aware of the facilities and procedures.
In cases where we receive a high volume of applications for a post, it may be necessary to bring the closing date forward. You are advised to submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.