Are you an experienced CAR SALES EXECUTIVE, Advisor or a Customer Service professional? Are you looking to take on a new challenge? If so, we are now recruiting for a Sales Consultant and are looking for individuals just like you for our client in the SOUTH WEST LONDON area.
Salary: Competitive basic salary of £20,000 pa plus commission, use of a company vehicle, uncapped OTE, possible earnings in excess of £45,000. This role involves weekend working.
The purpose of the role is to ensure that maximum profit is achieved from the sale of new and pre-owned vehicles and accessories in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and Dealer Operating standards.
Our client is one of the South leading dealerships for their brand and are established as, a family operated business. You can therefore have trust in our client to work as hard as they can to uphold the values that underpin all that they do. Their difference comes from the personalised service they offer to all their customers, which serves to enhance their experience and get to the core of their specific motoring needs. It's therefore no surprise to see that a high percentage of business is made up of repeat customers or customer referrals.
You will identify and develop prospects and work with individual customers to understand their needs, guide them towards the most appropriate product and agree the sale.
• To prospect for new customers as directed by Sales Manager / General Manager and to encourage prospective customers to take test drives.
• To build rapport and understand customer requirements to guide them towards the best choice for them.
• To achieve monthly sales targets.
• To develop new relationships to win new business.
• To agree details of sale with customer taking into account part exchanges, accessories and finance arrangements in conjunction with Sales and Business Managers.
• To assist in processing all documentation relating to the sale of a vehicle including coordinating order and delivery and handover of vehicle and ensure that this process is completed in accordance with departmental procedures.
• To work as a full member of the team working with colleagues to provide a seamless service to customers.
• To ensure that a thorough understanding an up to date knowledge of all products are maintained.
The package on offer also includes:
• 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
• Eyecare Vouchers
• Loyalty & Long Service Awards
• Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
• Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
• Workplace Pension Scheme
• Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
• Ongoing training, both in-house and with the manufacturer
Apply now for this Motor Trade Job and join this fantastic brand.