Are you a successful and passionate Sales Controller or Senior Sales Executive with experience of new car sales?
Do you want to take the next steps in your career with a leading franchise dealer group?
Here at Perrys, we are now looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Sales Controller to drive continued growth in our sales department at our High Wycombe dealership.
Why work for us?
Joining the Perrys team as a Sales Controller, you will play a real part in shaping the future of our company and in return for your hard work, you will be entitled to:
* Company Car
* 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
* Generous long service awards
* Life Insurance
* Pension Scheme
* Generous staff retail and vehicle discounts
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As our ideal Sales Controller, you will have a proven track record in the retail motor industry and exceptional sales skills.? This is a great stepping stone opportunity for an experienced and motivated Automotive Senior Sales Executive. As a minimum standard you will:
* Have knowledge of modern business methods within a franchise dealership
* Have excellent IT skills
* Ideally have knowledge of Kerridge
To be considered for this role, you MUST have a full UK driving license.
What will my new role involve?
Joining our team as a Sales Controller, you will be responsible for ensuring that all enquiries related to the sales divisions are being treated properly and quickly. Your daily tasks, will also include:
* Adhering to the organization process guidelines and techniques
* Monitoring the performance levels of all individuals in the sales division and determining the training requirements
* Building and retaining of a long-term connection with the customers with the aim of keeping them dedicated to the organization
* Planning and creating a number of revenue programs and guaranteeing that everything is protected within the allocated budget
* Monitoring the revenue office through the stock display measuring stick to ensure that the best requirements are being met
If you are looking to take the next steps in your career and would like the opportunity to work for a progressive and dynamic dealer group, then please click APPLY to register your interest in the role of Sales Controller.