Position: Aftersales Support Representative
Location: Southampton, Hampshire, SO15 0LP
Hours: Full Time: 45 hours per week- 08:00 - 18:00 MON - FRI + Every Other Saturday 08:30 - 14:00 at Overtime Rate (Rota Basis)
Imperial Cars are a multi award winning used car dealership with branches across the UK. We currently sit at 9th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’ (Source: MotorTrader magazine - Nov 2017) and are widely recognised as the Nation’s favourite and fastest growing Used Car Dealer Group.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at our Head Office in Southampton for a Aftersales Support Representative! This is a fantastic opportunity to contribute to both the development of the Service Centres and the growth of Imperial Cars; one of the nation’s fastest growing used car operations!
The Aftersales Support Representative is responsible for taking inbound and making outbound calls to prospective and existing customers in a professional manner, identifying opportunities at all times and collect marketing preferences. Your primary purpose will be to: promote Imperial Cars, generate appointments for all Service Centres, maximising customer communications, and gathering information for current and future business opportunities!
If you want to move forward with your career and join a rapidly expanding company, one that can offer you world class training, industry leading remuneration packages, and genuine opportunities for career progression, then keep reading…
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify opportunities for Service Centres, and liaise with the relevant departments to ensure the opportunity can be taken up.
• Cleansing the company's database to ensure all data held is accurate and in line with GDPR Regulations.
• Generate MOT & Service Bookings from contacting Customers in a timely and efficient basis.
• Act as an Ambassador for Imperial Cars during all communications with Customers.
• Book a minimum amount of appointments in-line with individual monthly targets.
• Organise and manage diarised call backs to maximise opportunities.
• Maintain product knowledge through assigned training programs.
• Achieving an individual target of inbound / outbound calls made per day.
Essential Skills, Qualifications & Behaviours
• GCSE (or Equivalent) Maths and English at Grade C (4) and above.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to build rapport quickly.
• Excellent telephone manner.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Passion to succeed.
• Strong IT user skills.
• Professional exposure of working in a similar position is preferred, although this is not essential as excellent training will be provided.
• Higher and Further level qualifications are also desirable, but not essential.
• Preferential Finance Rates when purchasing a car from the company
• Holiday – 28 days paid holiday (increases with level of service)
• Friends and Family Car Repairs, Servicing, and MOT’s
• Annual Christmas Party & Awards Evening
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
• Discounted RAC Breakdown Cover
• Company Pension Scheme
• Employee Referral Bonus
• Life Insurance
**According to Auto Trader’s ‘Motor Trader Magazine’, Imperial Cars currently sit at 10th place in the list of the ‘Top 50 Independent Used Cars Retailers in the UK’
In the recent 2017 ‘Car Dealer Magazine Awards’ we were voted 1st in the ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ category
**In the 2016 ‘Car Dealer Magazine Awards’ we were 2nd in the ‘Used Car Supermarket of the Year’ category, and also 2nd in the top 140 of ‘Most Influential Dealers on Twitter’
We currently have 12 branches in the UK: Southampton, Chertsey, Northampton, Portsmouth, Fleet, Swanwick, Halesowen, Mountsorrel, Exeter, Ipswich, Newport Pagnell, and Grangemouth in Scotland