Salary: £20,000 basic £45,000 OTE
- Unique opportunity to join a new growing dealership
- With a very small team you have the opportunity to make the most of the generated leads
- The site has a friendly family feel
- Supporting the Sales Manager daily
- Real opportunity to be recognised within a growing & successful franchise
The sales controller role requires you to oversee the sales team and assist in the overall management of the site, maximising profitability per unit sales, exploring sales opportunities and managing all sales enquiries.
The main challenges within the Sales Controller role will be to help direct and motivate the sales team whilst remaining a key member of it, implementing effective sales plans, monitoring payments and managing finance agreements.
You will be ambitious, well presented, knowledgeable and able to demonstrate a high achieving Sales background within the motor trade.
You may also be required to manage the purchase, preparation and display of vehicles.